We've got a lot to be thankful for this week. Here's our Top Ten:
10. We get a three day weekend!
9. We got the Golden Shoe award!! Go Team Jones!
8. We ROCKED the science test!
7. Love letters in math! Seriously! We know compatible numbers now!
6. Mrs. Jones is kinda okay...we love her!
5. Book Fair Preview...no poster #5 purchases allowed!
4. Opera Folders in music class
3. Getting dirty with Oobleck
2. Using ipads for Literary Elements...and of course, fun!
1. Elisa got a You Sparkle!
We had a great week! Poster #5 for your birthday gift? :)
ReplyDeleteOobleck was very fun! And good job Elisa!
ReplyDelete3 DAY WEEKEND WAS AWESOME!!! I love Mrs.Jones!
Thanks Ariana!
DeleteCongratulations for me!
DeleteI hope I get one again!
I also ♥ Mrs.Jones very much!
I made Oobleck with my dad at home, but I've never had so much fun with it at school before. As a matter of fact, I've never made it at school before.
ReplyDeleteBeing in Mrs.Jones class = happieness for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm never going to regret saying this. I love Mrs. Jones!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Bennett for making me a member VIP on rapping and beat boxing.
ReplyDeleteYou should've added more cornstarch to the ooblek Mrs Jones because Cody, Keaton, Ariana, Keely, and me, well, ours got a little too liqidy and then dried up on the wrong spot wich was our hands.
ReplyDeleteIt was a great weekend and a great week!*o*
ReplyDeleteI agree, Oobleck was very messy... okay, I admit it, IT WAS SUPER, DUPER MESSY!