i like the Grinch also and i think that green eggs and ham is yummy (even though i never eaten them)
I think that we did really good on our play today! I thought everybody looked pretty silly (including Mrs. Jones). I wish we could do the play again.
I like:How the Grinch Stole Christmas,Green Eggs and Ham and The Lorax.I also love the play!
My favorite is the classic the cat in the hat!!!!
i think it was a really weird play but it was a funny one i think carsen beck did a good job
I was going to go see "The Lorax",in the movies but I really wanted to see the "The Borrowers".
i am trying to beg my mom to go see the lorax on the first day.
I am probaly (or yes) going to see the lorax tommorow, don't you think the swamee swans look like a pheonix?
Happy birthday to you is mine.
i love the baby grinch and green eggs and ham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like the Grinch also and i think that green eggs and ham is yummy (even though i never eaten them)
ReplyDeleteI think that we did really good on our play today! I thought everybody looked pretty silly (including Mrs. Jones). I wish we could do the play again.
ReplyDeleteI like:How the Grinch Stole Christmas,Green Eggs and Ham and The Lorax.I also love the play!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the classic the cat in the hat!!!!
ReplyDeletei think it was a really weird play but it was a funny one i think carsen beck did a good job
ReplyDeleteI was going to go see "The Lorax",in the movies but I really wanted to see the "The Borrowers".
ReplyDeletei am trying to beg my mom to go see the lorax on the first day.
ReplyDeleteI am probaly (or yes) going to see the lorax tommorow, don't you think the swamee swans look like a pheonix?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you is mine.
ReplyDeletei love the baby grinch and green eggs and ham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete